"At no point do my hands ever leave my wrists!"
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Category Archives: Videos
This seven-minute video of Juan Tamariz juggling three balls is an interesting study in how to juggle three balls while being funny. The words are, of course, in Spanish. I know there are great comedy lines in there! If only … Continue reading
I found this image while looking for juggling art to feature on this blog. It intrigued me, but I didn’t know anything about it. Then I read a passage in Kit Summers’s Juggling With Finesse that shed some light on … Continue reading
Sarah Maslin Nir has a piece in Sunday’s New York Times about Marty and Jake LaSalle, checking in with them after they quit juggling. The 26-year-old identical twins performed an amazing juggling-acrobatics act for the Big Apple Circus, but now … Continue reading