"At no point do my hands ever leave my wrists!"
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: 3 balls
If you want to tackle juggling five balls, some people say it’s an important step to no longer being a hack juggler. And by “some people” I mean Jason Garfield. Jason Garfield says, “Most hack jugglers juggle no more than … Continue reading
I recently shot with my Flip Video Camera some of the juggling tricks I’ve been working on. You practice all the time, but sometimes you need to see how it looks from the other side. You’ll notice little things that … Continue reading
I bought a Juggling Set today from Target for $2.50. It’s a clear plastic box with three “bean bag” juggling balls — actually polyester fiber packed with glass beads. The glass beads give the balls a nice weight. The relatively … Continue reading