"It is our belief that juggling really isn't a spectator sport. It's one form of insanity we feel everyone has a right to experience." –Juggling for the Complete Klutz
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: 4 balls
I learned four balls relatively easily after juggling three balls for a few years. I juggled two in one hand. I juggled two in the other hand. Then I juggled two in each hand simultaneously. It was chaotic and messy, … Continue reading