"The little trick of getting the three objects to dance around your hands has always managed to keep a small sense of magic about it." –Juggling for the Complete Klutz
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: columns
I recently shot with my Flip Video Camera some of the juggling tricks I’ve been working on. You practice all the time, but sometimes you need to see how it looks from the other side. You’ll notice little things that … Continue reading
The day I decided to learn how to juggle 3 balls, I watched a documentary about juggling on TV. Unfortunately, I don’t know the name of the documentary, or even what channel it was on. I never saw it again.