"Never be satisfied with one level of proficiency, saying, 'Well, I am a juggler now, since I can do this and that.' There is no end to this study." –The Juggling Book
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: juggling interview
Chris Beason blogging at Penguin Magic posted a great 15-minute interview with Adam Lowe and Jason Munger, the jugglers of Atlanta-based Thimblerig Circus. Definitely worth a listen. Some of the many interesting points that come out: Thimblerig is the name … Continue reading