"At no point do my hands ever leave my wrists!"
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: Kit Summers
I found this image while looking for juggling art to feature on this blog. It intrigued me, but I didn’t know anything about it. Then I read a passage in Kit Summers’s Juggling With Finesse that shed some light on … Continue reading
Not according to Juggling With Finesse: The Definitive Book of Juggling by Kit Summers (1987). Juggling is exclusive to humans, according to the book. That’s not surprising because learning how to juggle 3 balls requires extensive use of the hands … Continue reading
If you want to tackle juggling five balls, some people say it’s an important step to no longer being a hack juggler. And by “some people” I mean Jason Garfield. Jason Garfield says, “Most hack jugglers juggle no more than … Continue reading