"Free your whole body from tension, especially your head, neck and shoulders. Tension blocks the free flow of energy, which is vital to juggling." –The Juggling Book
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: learning to juggle
When we left off with Mom learning how to juggle 3 balls, we were still in the This-Is-Impossible Stage. A week or two after the first five-minute session, we had our second attempt. We made clear progress. This time we … Continue reading
The day I decided to learn how to juggle 3 balls, I watched a documentary about juggling on TV. Unfortunately, I don’t know the name of the documentary, or even what channel it was on. I never saw it again.