"I thought we worked this out in rehearsal!" Drop Line No. 15
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: magic
This seven-minute video of Juan Tamariz juggling three balls is an interesting study in how to juggle three balls while being funny. The words are, of course, in Spanish. I know there are great comedy lines in there! If only … Continue reading
The day I decided to learn how to juggle 3 balls, I watched a documentary about juggling on TV. Unfortunately, I don’t know the name of the documentary, or even what channel it was on. I never saw it again.
The history of juggling goes way, way back. Case in point: the picture used in the header image is a depiction of hieroglyphs found in a tomb at an Ancient Egyptian cemetery site. The cemetery — called Beni Hasan (also … Continue reading