"If you can scramble an egg, tie your own shoelaces, or stumble onto the light switch in the bathroom at night ... then you can learn how to juggle!" –Juggling for the Complete Klutz
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: magic
This seven-minute video of Juan Tamariz juggling three balls is an interesting study in how to juggle three balls while being funny. The words are, of course, in Spanish. I know there are great comedy lines in there! If only … Continue reading
The day I decided to learn how to juggle 3 balls, I watched a documentary about juggling on TV. Unfortunately, I don’t know the name of the documentary, or even what channel it was on. I never saw it again.
The history of juggling goes way, way back. Case in point: the picture used in the header image is a depiction of hieroglyphs found in a tomb at an Ancient Egyptian cemetery site. The cemetery — called Beni Hasan (also … Continue reading