"Juggling has a musical rhythm similar to a ballet performance and has been compared to the steady flow of water in a brook." –How to Be a Juggler
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: Pac-Man
Reporter Joshuah Bearman talked to gaming gurus Walter Day and Dwayne Richard for his Harper’s piece about competitive video game players, and describes flow states they sometimes enter when they’re playing. It’s a feeling you’ll probably experience when you’re learning … Continue reading