"That's why I had to stop juggling kittens." Drop Line No. 13
- Behind-the-Scenes at Russ' I4PL TED-style Talk, Toronto 2016 on Juggling Drop Lines
- Jacob Charles on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on Are 3 balls enough? Jason Garfield: No way. Carl Lewis: Sure.
- Juggling Universe - Juggling Social Network on 3-ball Juggling Videos
- Juggling Universe on Juan Tamariz juggling
Tag Archives: two-ball multiplex
The history of juggling goes way, way back. Case in point: the picture used in the header image is a depiction of hieroglyphs found in a tomb at an Ancient Egyptian cemetery site. The cemetery — called Beni Hasan (also … Continue reading